Driving Force

I'm leaving in a couple of hours to spend a few days with moi homme, Frenchi.  I'm nervous, it's been a little over a month.  You know the butterfly feelings you get when you're nervous? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling - anticipation.

I don't like long distance relationships and was reluctant to begin this one, but after over 8 months of waiting he's going to be moving much, much closer.  He may be moving in with me in fact, we haven't figured that out yet, neither of us wants to screw things up.  We know we have a good thing going connection wise and too much too soon may mess with it. We shall see, there will be lots to talk about when I'm with him this week.

I plan on blogging while I'm away, and if I find I'm not able to concentrate on writing I'm going to dig up some old posts, either here or on Girl Game and repost.

Have a great week peeps, I'm going to!!