Who do you look like?

We've probably all been told we look like a celibrity or two.  Face it, there's only so many combinations of genetics so someone is similar to someone.  I'm of Scottish and French-Canadian descent and couldn't find any of that mix in my Google search but I will post pictures of people I've been told I resemble.

Uma Thurman.  I was told this by a couple of people, most notable an ex-boyfriend's children.  I took it as a compliment, but I've since found out people don't think she's pretty - so maybe they were negging me!  Uma is of Swedish, German and Danish decent.

Tanya Roberts from the old school Charlie's Angels show.  I think its her strong features which I posses as well.  Tanya is of Irish and Jewish descent.
Diane Keaton.  I think it's her cheeks, I have a very similar look.  Personally when I see her on the big screen I see my Mom, so there's got to be a resemblance.  Diane is of Irish and English descent.

Scarlett Johanson.  I love her look, I take this as a huge compliment.  I think it's her jawline and side face that strikes people as similar to mine.  Scarlet is of Danish and German Jewish descent.
When I took the picture of myself on the right and entered it into a software program it said the person I most resembled was Eva Mendes.  I wish.  I simply don't have the sex appeal and although my lips are decent, they're not luscious like hers.  Eva is of Cuban descent and I am of Scottish, French-Canadian.

I think we all look like someone, we all remind someone of someone, and they say there is one doppelganger per person in the world.  Have you found yours?

Any readers interested in sharing in the comments who they look like celebrity wise?