Hot : Katrina Kaif’s love for designing





Katrina Kaif is one multi talented female in B town. News has it that the actress has personally gone shopping for clothes for the song “Dhunki” and now he pretty lady is all set become a designer for the next YRF film, where she will be seen pairing up with the King Khan. Well, this isn’t something new for Kats. The actress did shop for clothes and accessories, in the past as well.



say’s Kats to a daily, “I was always interested in fabric, clothes and designing. Maybe I would have been a designer by profession, if I didn`t start acting. For the rock-chick look in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, is not the first time I went shopping for my own clothes and accessories.



I dress minimal and unfussy. So deciding my own clothes for my characters is not a big deal.”



YRF film with Shahrukh will see Kats in a totally different avatar unlike the rock chick look that she dons IN MBKD. Katrina will be seen in elegant and graceful dresses.