Wake-up call

He called me at 6:00 am to hear my sleepy voice.  He says it's sexy.  I understand what he means, it's not croaky per se, but has a tone to it that is different than my fully awake voice and my demeanour is different, as is everybody's when they wake up I suppose.

We talked for a few minutes and then said our goodbyes.  Seconds later this text.

Him: U r hot my babe.  I love everything bout u!

I gave him a smiley face in return and told him I had a wonderful start to my day with his call and his great words.  I confirmed in his text type that we are gr8 together.

Him: Yes we r my sweet!  Miss u.  xox

It's been a month since I've seen his face, held his hand, kissed his lips or touched his body.  I will see him Sunday and if its not obvious I can't wait.

*ordinarily text language like this bugs me - I spell out everything in text and even use punctuation.  He gets huge leeway because he's French and has an excuse.  From now on my man will have the name Frenchi just so he's got his own tag - he deserves one.